Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oatmeal Honey Soap

Oatmeal Honey soap made with fresh frozen goats milk from my nigerian goats.  Ingredients included in making this soap are oils: palm, coconut, olive, castor, sweet almond, and sunflower, other: shea butter, honey, and ground oatmeal.  
It's a mild and naturally fragrance soap that is both cleansing and soothing to your skin. 

I sell a 4oz bar for $4.00 each and smaller shell shape (approx 2oz each) ones for $2.00 each or 3 for $5.00.   
Can also purchase 4- 4oz bars of soap for $15.00; that is saving $1.00 by purchasing 4 at a time.  Will make great christmas gift stocking stuffers or in a gift basket.  Can contact me through my email or phone number and leave a message if you want to order this soap or any others I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment